Friday, March 20, 2009

Good news....

So I went to the doctor yesterday for my two week post surgery checkup....and good news...I'm healing well and going back to work on Monday. He did however remind me that just because I'm feeling good doesn't mean that I'm totally healed. Which for those of you that know me is good advice because if I feel good I tend to do more than I should. So I'm doing very well but still have at least 4 more weeks of healing. We'll see how I do with the "not over doing it". My problem is that I don't know I've over-done it until I've done it....LOL!!

So I hope you all are enjoying the first day of spring as much as I am. Happy Spring!!!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I am glad you are doing so well. I hope you are a good girl and do not over do it though! Be Good!