Sunday, November 30, 2008

So I really am a slacker.....

Or could it be that I'm extremely busy? Whatever the reason I was kindly reminded by my best friend Vicki, that I haven't posted anything since November 6. So here's to you Vicki and all my other blogging friends out there a new post. Where should I start??? Probably with Talise's birthday party since that's what would've been next had I kept up on this. So here we go.....



Talise had her 11th birthday on November 2. She didn't know what she wanted to do for her birthday so I suggested going go Jumpin' Jacks in St. George. For those of you that don't know what Jumpin' Jacks is, it is an indoor inflatables place. They have about 7 or 8 different inflatables for everyone to go on. I even joined in the fun going down the slides. The best part about it is that it's unlimited jump time. So the kids got to jump as long as they wanted to (or as long as I wanted to stay there). We had the use of the "castle" room for an hour and then the kids jumped, and jumped, and jumped for 2 1/2 hours. It was a great place for a party and I highly recommend it. Here are some more pictures from the party and of Jumpin' Jacks.








If you want to check out their website it is http://www.jumpinjackskids.com/ Maybe you can have your next party there.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yep I do say it is about time you posted. I have been missing your blogs. Looks like a lot of fun.