Saturday, February 21, 2009

Branden.....


So as some of you may know we don't always post just happy things on our blogs. This is one of those type of posts. For those of you that don't know Branden ran away on Thurs. For some reason that I don't know yet he and his girlfriend ran away. They ended up at a friend of her dad's in Kingman, AZ. After talking to friends, working with the police, and her mother finally being able to get in her phone, we figured out where they were and made contact with the people they were with. They were safe and not running anymore. So Friday we went down with the intention of bringing Branden home. After a long drive to Hoover Dam he told me he wasn't ready to come home and wanted to stay for another three days. It was the hardest thing I ever did letting him stay but after talking to the lady that brought them to the dam I knew it was the best thing. Thank goodness for prayers that help us to know what to do. I know that I've been supported by great friends and all their prayers. The good news is that I'm picking him up tomorrow and he's coming home. I'm sure there will be a long road ahead of us with building back the trust that was lost but with love, understanding and the help of the Lord and lots of prayers it will all get better. Thank you all for your continued prayers and thoughts. It means so much to me and Branden even though he has no idea how many people out there care about him or how much. Please continue to pray.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I will continue to pray. I know this must be very hard for you. I hope it gets better. Hang in there and keep praying don't ever give up.

Sherrie said...

I am glad he is okay. I am sorry for all the trauma and fear you have had to deal with. I will pray for you all.

Shannon said...

Sorry to hear about all that. I don't even know what to say except- I hope things turn around soon!