Monday, February 16, 2009

Please tell me it will end......

I have about had it with winter and snow.....I HATE IT!!! Someone told me today that spring was only like 4 weeks away....I can't wait that long!!! I'm tired of wind, snow, slush, ice, slipping on ice, all of it!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!! Help I'm going into winter wonderland overload!!! Make it stop so I can get off the ride....LOL!!!

But seriously I am very much looking forward to spring. To wearing flip flops and capris, no jackets, and my house not being a refrigerator in the morning. And most of all not having to scrape windows or brush off the car. So if anyone has any ideas on how to make spring get her faster just let me know.

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

I'm afraid I can't tell you that. Because it seems like it will NEVER end. :)

I'm totally with you on this one.

proud mom! said...

I am with you on all this winter stuff. It is snowing right now. Hey maybe we can get a big hair dryer and melt all the snow...LOL!