Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blah....

So do you ever have one of those days, weeks, months, where everything is just sort of blah? That's where I'm at now and can't seem to pinpoint why. I can't decide if it's work stress which is very high right now for some reason that wasn't there first term, trying to decide if we can move, money stress which is always present, or the fact that I just don't get enough rest since I started working. Whatever it is I want it TO GO AWAY!!! I don't like the blah feeling. I do enjoy reading everyone's blogs which help to lift the blahs so keep blogging everyone.....you may never know who you're helping. Maybe I just need mega doses of chocolate.....LOL!!! (without the calories or fat)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Mega doses of chocolate seem to help me :) If that doesn't work, I go straight for the cheesecake.
I don't think you are alone with your feelings though. I think we all have days/weeks like you've described!

proud mom! said...

Hey girl you are not alone. It happens to all of us...I think some of it is the season too. I am the same way right now. So eat lots of chocolate and chin up. Love ya lots!!! Miss talking to you.

Kate said...

Chocolate does help. I have felt Blah too, maybe it is the weather.

Judi said...

I'll take some of that chocolate too please.

Shannon said...

I think it is the time of the year- you got a case of the fall blues. My advice to you is to lock yourself in your room- draw a nice hot bubble bath, grab a book, and read. Now- to make sure you chase those blues away, you must put your kids to bed by 7:30 Sharp! No excuses- 7:30, then lay on the couch and free surf baby. No kid shows, no whining, no complaining! Always works for me! Love and hugs- Shannon
p.s- did I mention Cherry Garcia?

Shannon said...

You got a case of the "fall blues". Now what you need to do is put your kids to bed by 7:30- no excuses. Then draw yourself a nice hot bath, add some suds, and curl in with a good book. When your done- head to the nearest tv and stretch out, and free surf baby! No kids shows, no whining, no complaining- pure magic. Good luck- Love and hugs- Shannon
p.s- did I mention Cherry Garcia icecream?

Wendy said...

You left the coke out of the equation. It has to be chocolate and a coke.
Maybe a phone call to your friend would work too...HE HE.