Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am a slacker.......

OK so I've come to accept the fact that I'm a blogger slacker....LOL!! Not by choice but by circumstance. Work is literally kicking my butt!!! It is a lot of work to start a brand new job, at a brand new school, with a brand new curriculum. I'm so glad that we are off track right now and have a two week break. I was beginning to go crazy (like I'm not there already)!!! Anyway I vow to do better and have exciting things to tell you about as the weeks go by.

On a cheery note.....SOCCER IS OVER!!!! No I'm not excited by that at all can you tell??? LOL!! It was beginning to get very old and tiring. Yes my kids will probably want to play again next year but I think only Jacob will end up playing AYSO as Talise will be busy with gymnastics and Kaitlyn will probably be playing on the Canyon View team. And I can GUARANTEE I will NOT BE COACHING!!!! I really have enjoyed most of the years that I've coached but this one about did me in. I wasn't expecting on starting a new very demanding job mid-way through the season so that didn't help this year. So next year I'm sitting on the sidelines in my chair and cheering on my children without having to hear kids telling me which position they want to play.

So now I get to finally sleep a little tomorrow and I can't wait....I've been waiting quite a few days to not have to get out of bed and tomorrow it will finally happen....and then Thursday I get to sleep again and on Friday.....SLEEP.....I LOVE IT AND MISS IT EVEN MORE!!!

Till next time.....

2 comments:

Kate said...

I do miss hearing about everything. Enjoy your time off. I bet you love your job but it's probably hard being your first year.

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Where did you end up getting your job? Im excited for you that you got a day of pampering. I feel bad for leaving my kiddos too.. Take care and miss ya