Thursday, September 18, 2008

Absolutely exhausted.....


This is what happens after playing soccer when you're just getting over pneumonia and you have asthma.....not to mention getting up early every morning for school because you have to be there at 7:30am....I just couldn't resist taking this picture.....

I had to take her cleats, socks and shin guards off of her while she was still sound asleep. Then she slept in her uniform. And I really did try to talk her out of playing but to no avail....she is a true athlete and gives it her all every time.....

3 comments:

Kate said...

What a cute picture? She looks exhausted.

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

awww poor thing.. Bless her heart! Hope she feels better soon

Unknown said...

Lori!! I'm so happy I ran into your blog. I saw you listed on a different blog and though....hey! I know her!!

Just wanted to say hello :) Our blog is private, but send me your email address and I can add you if you want to stop by!
thehesseyfamily@msn.com

~Robin