Thursday, September 11, 2008

My favorites mosaic.....


OK so I've seen this on a couple of my friends' blogs and it looked fun so I did one of my own.

If you want to do your own mosaic, here are the rules. Go to either Google images or Flickr and search for images with the answer to the questions below. (for instance, if your name is Jenny, go to one of the sites above and search Jenny) You must select a graphic from the FIRST page of your search. Pick out the best one, or your favorite one and go to http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php and set up a 3 by 4 mosaic and enter the URL of the picture you selected. Have fun!


Here are the questions:
1. What is your first name?- Lori
2. What is your favorite food?- Chocolate (it IS a food!!!)
3. What high school did you attend? Buena High School (and yes I was in the marching band)
4. What is your favorite color?- Purple and Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush?- Orlando Bloom
6. Favorite drink? - Starbucks Iced Caramel Machiato
7. Dream vacation? - Paris
8. Favorite dessert?- Razzleberry Pie
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? - Happy
10. What do you love most in life? - Family
11. One word to describe you? - Crazy
12. Your nickname? - Spaz (they didn't have anything for Kriedo)

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

this looks fun! I will have to try it sometime.

Lara Neves said...

Lori,

Kaitlyn wasn't at church Sunday and I tried to deliver a flier to you for tonight's young women activity, but I'm too scared of your dog. :)

Anyway, it's a Mother Daughter Fashion Show. I feel horrible for not getting it to you earlier, but anyway, you are supposed to choose Kaitlyn's clothes, and she is to choose yours. Your category is fall casual. It starts at 7:00. Hope you can make it! (And hop eyou get this!)