Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Homemade soup and sugar cookies.....

So the other night my younger kids, Talise and Jacob, and I went to Susie's house for soup and to make cookies. Branden of course is too cool to go to one of my friends' house for something so trivial and Kaitlyn was cleaning her room so she could go to Taylor's house for a week. (If you have ever seen Kaitlyn's room you'd understand why it was such an undertaking). Anyway....Susie made homemade Minestrone which was de-lish and then we (Me, my kids, Susie and her kids) made sugar cookies. It was fun to watch the kids cut out and decorate cookies. The best part was listening to them try to sing karaoke. I don't think we'll be making any record contracts anytime soon. Here's the proof of our cookie fun.....


































And for my personal favorite....the one I call "Two Reindeer and the Moon". Doesn't it look like that? All framed on the cookie sheet? You be the judge....

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like fun. Homemade sugar cookies are the best. I hope you had the merriest Christmas.