Monday, December 15, 2008

The things that keep me busy....

So I've had people asking me what's been keeping me busy lately....well besides work there are the activities of my kids. Two of the biggest are Talons for Kaitlyn and gymnastics for Talise.

Kaitlyn recently had two drill team competitions. One in Delta and this past weekend in Sandy. They are a lot of fun but my bum sure gets tired from sitting. I don't have any pictures of the competitions but here are some of my favorite of Kaitlyn and her friends.





















Kaitlyn has a lot of fun and really enjoys being with her friends on Talons. Her next competition is the first weekend of January in Richfield. I'll try to get some more pictures then of their amazing prop routine.

I haven't been able to get any pictures of Talise doing gymnastics but here are a few from her team Christmas party.



















And so now you all know what keeps me busy and why between kids and work I haven't been able to do anything for the holidays....maybe when school gets out this week I'll have some time.....NOT!! Oh well I can dream can't I?

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Busy, but fun stuff for them. I saw Kaitlyn at Messiah the other night and waved, but I don't think she noticed. Miss the YW over there!

Kate said...

I bet she will be so glad in the future that she took time to do all of these activities. She will have many friends too.