Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sledding!!!!

OK so my kids had been bugging me since the first snowflake fell to take them sledding. You have to understand I have nothing against sledding, and actually love to watch them and sometimes participate myself when the mood strikes. But I like to do it on a sunny day with no wind. Remember where I live?? The no wind thing doesn't happen very often, but on Saturday we had all those conditions so we went. We went with Sandi Bettridge and her kids Brayden, Megyn, and Kyler. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast and didn't want to go home even after the sun went down and the temperature dropped immensely. Thank goodness for hot chocolate and a warm car....LOL!! Here are some pics...enjoy!





1 comment:

proud mom! said...

looks fun....glad it was you...hope you warmed up fast.