Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME....

Yes today is my birthday....not sure how I feel about them anymore but my kids make it fun. It's always fun to see what they've cooked up to do. I think we may be going out to dinner tonight but then again we may not. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the day brings.

So I'm not going to tell anyone how old I am so if you have a guess let me know and I'll let you know if you're right. It will be fun to see if anyone gets close. I'll let the cat out of the bag after the guesses are in....and for those of you that do know you can't let anyone else know that you know. I'll be checking for guesses......

4 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

42?? (thats what your profile says) :)

Judi said...

Happy birthday Lori!!! I hope you have a good day.

proud mom! said...

It has to be 42...LOL

Kate said...

Happy birthday! I hope you had a great day. I guess we are both the same age. I bet your kids spoiled you.