Saturday, July 26, 2008

Viva Las Vegas.....

Well folks Talise and I will be leaving tomorrow for Las Vegas. We're going down for the International Cinderella Pageant where Talise will be competing. This will be her 3rd year going to the International pageant. It's a week of fun, competition, and time with friends. I don't know who enjoys it more, Talise or Mom. Kaitlyn also competes in Cinderella but due to her trip to New York after school was out, she's not competing this year. She'll be back to join us next year though.

So for now that's it and I'll blog about our experience when I get back....have a great week everyone....I know we will!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I hope everything goes good at the competition. I bet you will have a great time other than the heat.

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Good luck!! Let us know the results!